Offset PrintingOffset printing is common flat printing techniques in which the inked image is transferred (or offset) from a plate to a rubber blanket, then to the printing surface. Like other types of printing, offset printing is also a mix of art and heavy technology. Typically the operator play important role in delivering the desired results. The modern "web” process feeds a large reel of paper through a large press machine in several parts, typically for several meters, which then prints continuously as the paper is fed through.
A few of its common applications include newspapers, magazines, brochures, stationery, and books. In comparison to other printing methods, offset printing is best suited for economically producing large volumes of high quality prints in a manner that requires little maintenance.
Our Brochure printing solutions are available at the optimized cost to meet the demands of corporate offices and business organizations alike. Use of provocative pure colors and attractive designs ensures that our range of offering is highly appealing. We offers superior quality materials and printing in various color formats, sizes and styles in accordance to the requirement of the clients.
Whether you need simple product brochures or an entire catalog / book design, we have the design and technical expertise to handle any type of job offering advanced high productivity and profitability with outstanding accuracy and world class quality.
You can customize your offset printing project, choosing from paper stocks in many sizes, weights, folding and finishing options to create a professional, multi-panel colour brochure.
Our offset printing solutions are most affordable and the most cost-effective offering fast turnaround times, high-resolution images and graphics as well as no minimum print runs.
- Ideal for printing newspapers, magazines, brochures, stationery, and books
- Cheapest method for producing high quality prints in commercial printing quantities
- Produces sharp and clean images
- Consistent high image quality
- Quick and easy production of printing plates
- Longer printing plate life than on direct litho presses
- Offers multi colour printing on all types of paper stock including maplitho, chrome art paper, manifold & heavy duplex board
- No limitation on number of colors
- Choice of printing styles
- Strict quality guidelines ensure that the printed output is of the highest quality
- Most reasonable costs
- Full colors or colors of your choice
- Attractive colors, beautiful design and clear and bold prints
4.25″x5.5″ , 4.25″x11″ , 5.5″ x 8.5″ , 14″x8.5″ , 9″x12″ , 11″x17″ , 24.5″x11″, 33.75″x11″ or any specific size as required by our clients