HP Indigo Press 3550
HP INDIGO PRESS 3500
The most affordable HP Indigo 3550 Digital Press capable of supporting the widest-in-class range of substrates, including coated, uncoated, specialty media, and thick substrates up to 16 pt. It’s easy and hassle free operations makes it printing machine of choice.
We love our Indigo 3500 digital press. It sets new standards for digital print and helps us produce great work for our customers. Unusually for a digital press it uses liquid inks rather than toner powder, and prints on a very wide range of substrates up to 300 gsm with results so good it’s still surprising us.
Powered by HP Indigo’s own liquid ElectroInk technology and unique digital offset process, the HP Indigo digital press prints are of the highest quality. They match or even exceed offset, allowing them to be used interchangeably.
The HP Indigo 3550 Digital Press features
- Up to 5 ink stations, allowing use of spot colors
- ElectroInk and the Indigo process, delivering a very thin ink layer for uniform gloss between ink
- True spot colors, mixed off press, for outstanding Pantone-approved solids
- Digital proofs printed and finished exactly as your final job
- Increased flexibility – no minimum run
- Quick turnaround