Terms and Conditions
The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by Shine Image Press or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by Shine Image Press.
We wish you to
- Feel comfortable using our websites and the software’s.
- Feel secure submitting information to us.
- Know that by using our sites and software’s you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What information we collect and how we may use it?
There are numbers of situation in which your personal information may help us to give you better products and/or services. For example:
- We may ask for your personal information when you are discussing a service issue on the phone with our associate, downloading any software updates, installing any software of Shine Image Press and the software whose IP rights belongs to Shine Image Press.
- When you interact with Shine Image Press, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation , such as your name , mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences, your credit card information and information about the Shine Image Press’s product you own, such as their serial numbers and date of purchase, and information relating to a support or service issue.
- We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web servers including computer identification information obtained from “cookies” sent to you from :
- Web server cookies stored in your hard drive.
- An IP address, assigned to your computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you are using
- The type of web browser you are using
- We may automatically receive and collect the data from the users if they uses any of the Shine Image Press’s product and the products in which the sole ownership in its copyright vests.
- We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name
- Alternate email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
- Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on)
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers;) and
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- We also collect information for market research purposes, to manage and evaluate our IP resources in order to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
- We may use personal information to provide that you may have requested as well as for auditing, research, and to improve the products/ services of Shine Image Press.
YOUR Shine Image Press LOGIN
The Shine Image Press website allows you to create your personal account based on your personal information. This convenient service saves your time and allows you for easier use of our web services. Here’s how it works: You create a personal profile –providing your name, phone number, e-mail address, and in some cases your mailing address and choose a password and password hint. The system saves your information and assigns you a account with Login as your e-mail address because it is easy to remember. The next time you order from the above mentioned site, all you need to enter your e-mail address and password the system looks up the information it needs to assist you. In addition, if you update the information associated with your account will be available for all your transactions globally.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you, when you visit our site and use the software in which the sole/absolute ownership in the copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights vests with Shine Image Press.
We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, address, pin code, cell number, occupation and interests). Upon registration users may receive communications from shineimagepress.com (e.g. newsletters, updates etc.)
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our site and services in which you have expressed interest.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address).We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site shineimagepress.com do store this information and the information is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your email address to send you:
Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Special offers
- News letters
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not share or rent your email addresses with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.
We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, resellers, business associates to fulfill orders, and credit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from shineimagepress.com website. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We will share your information with our Alliance Partners who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services. An alliance partner is a company or an individual who owns and manages (wholly or part of) online content on their websites powered by shineimagepress.com website.
We share email addresses with Agents and Alliance Partners. The Agents and Alliance Partners use the email address to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission
- to provide products or services you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at email@example.com
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings shineimagepress.com reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your Shine Image Press account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may contact us at (+91) 9321222800 or Shine Image Press, 303/304, Shreeji Arcade, M.G. Road, Borivali (E), Mumbai – 400066, Maharashtra, India to opt-out.
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your email address used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference, follow the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at email@example.com or you may contact us at (+91) 9321222800 or write to Shine Image Press, 303/304, Shreeji Arcade, M.G. Road, Borivali (E),
Mumbai – 400066, Maharashtra, India to opt-out.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. See Contact information below. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If your personally identifiable information or email address change, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change by emailing our Customer firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at email@example.com
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our sites allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
Send an e-mail to
Call the following Mobile number: (+91) 9321222800
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site(s). Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
You are can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
202, Shreeji Shopping Center,
M.G. Road, Borivali (E),
Mumbai – 400066.
Phone : (+91) 22 2892 2277
Mobile No. : (+91) 9321222800